Feedback and Complaints
We welcome constructive criticism and feedback about our services. We welcome suggestions on how we can improve service delivery. The LMC commits itself to taking your complaints and suggestions seriously and to deal with them promptly. In case you have a problem/ suggestion you are encouraged to use the channels listed below:
- Speak to Officer who is attending to you.
- Speak to the person, who has been attending to you
- Speak to that person’s supervisors
- Write to the Town Clerk using the addresses given at the end of this document or call us on landline Number +256(0)434 669 186
- Make use of our suggestion box
- Use our website www.lugazimc.go.ug or email firstname.lastname@example.org our offices are open from 8:00am to 12:45pm and from 2:00pm to 5:00pm on week days and closed over the weekend and public holidays.
- The council shall arrange regular meetings to report back on services rendered and receive feedback from clients in a public meeting Code named “Baraza” every after six months.
- Clients should receive feedback on action being taken not more than seventy two (72) hours from the time of raising their issues i) Display working hours
- The Municipal Council Shall conduct client satisfaction surveys to inform MC on service delivery.